7 Signs You Might Have Sleep Apnea
Tired all the time?
Sleep apnea is the most common chronic illness in the United States. Estimates say that sleep apnea affects more than 30 million Americans. Sadly, as many as 90% of people go undiagnosed and suffer needlessly.
What are the common signs of sleep apnea?
– Frequent pauses in breathing while you sleep
– Waking suddenly with a snort or sensation of choking
– Daytime fatigue
– Falling asleep while driving
– Waking up with a headache
– Feeling irritable, depressed or moody
Most people consider snoring and poor sleep something they have to live with. They don’t realize that sleep apnea can be a life-threatening condition. They, and their sleeping partners, suffer needlessly when simple and effective solutions are available.
Lighthouse Dental can help!
Ask us about Oral Appliance Therapy
– a remarkable and much-less obtrusive alternative to CPAP treatment for sleep apnea. The oral appliance is a small, custom-fit device, much like a retainer, that gently shifts the lower jaw forward slightly to open up your airway. It’s such a simple solution to help you sleep better and enjoy life again.