Dental Veneers in Vancouver, Washington
If you want a brighter, more beautiful smile, dental veneers can help you get the look you desire. Veneers are a thin layer of porcelain made to fit your teeth. Your dentist overlays the veneer on your teeth, restoring them to their natural color and smoothing any imperfections in the surface. Veneers are one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to get the smile you have always wanted.
Our porcelain veneer dentist can assist you at our office in Vancouver, Washington. Dr. Lu has decades of experience in cosmetic dentistry, and he can help restore the beautiful natural color of your teeth while repairing and hiding any imperfections. We focus on quality care for our patients, and you will be impressed with the high level of skill and dedication our team displays at every appointment.
Benefits of Dental Veneers
Veneers are a more expensive choice than some other cosmetic dentistry, so you should understand the advantages of the procedure before you proceed. People like dental veneers because:
- The application process is straightforward and takes much less time than other procedures.
- They don’t incur staining.
- They look like real teeth and will fool anyone who doesn’t know you underwent the procedure.
- Dr. Lu doesn’t have to do extensive teeth shaping to get the veneers ready or placed.
- They can fix small gaps between your teeth.
Dental Veneer Process
The goal of veneers is to make your teeth all match. It can take two or three appointments to get the veneers ready. We begin with a consultation, where we usually recommend getting at least eight veneers on top to cover the areas you expose when you smile. Some people only need four veneers to touch up their smile, while others require 12. The process looks like this:
- At the second appointment, following the consultation, we will take impressions of your teeth to create veneers that match them perfectly.
- A dental laboratory fashions your veneers and sends them back for application, a process that generally takes two to four weeks.
- We clean, polish and etch, or slightly roughen, your teeth to get them ready for the adhesive process. While this shouldn’t be painful, we can give you a shot of local anesthetic if necessary.
- We can adjust the veneer’s coloring depending on the cement we use to adhere the veneer to the teeth.
- When the veneer is in the right place, Dr. Lu uses a special light to harden the cement.
- Finally, Dr. Lu checks to ensure the veneer fits correctly and nothing else needs to be addressed.
Dental Veneer Lifespan
A lifespan of up to 20 years is possible when you take good care of your porcelain veneers by practicing excellent dental hygiene. The better you take care of them, the longer they will last. Residents near Vancouver can get both porcelain veneers and exceptional oral care at our state-of-the-art dental office.
Call Lighthouse Dental Today
Deciding where to get your dental veneers is a big decision, so trust the local experts in Vancouver, Washington. Dr. Lu provides pain-free dentistry in a comfortable atmosphere that conveys our positive values and dedication to quality care. You will feel at home from the moment you enter our door. Contact our office today to book an appointment by calling (360) 576-3570.
Book An Appointment
Contact Lighthouse Dental today for a brighter and healthier smile!
3205 NE 78th St # 11
Vancouver, WA 98665
Fax: (360) 571-7768
Hours of Operation
Mon: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tue: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wed: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thu-Fri: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm