Dentures in Vancouver, Washington
If your teeth have decayed and deteriorated past a certain point, your dentist can’t save them. The best option is to remove them and get replacement teeth that will provide better function and improve your appearance. Dentures are a popular teeth replacement option.
Our office makes full and partial dentures for patients in and near Vancouver, Washington. Getting dentures can be a life-changing experience as you determine what you can comfortably eat and learn how to take care of your new dental device. You can enjoy many advantages from getting dentures, and your improved oral health is always our primary goal.
Dentures are one of many restorative dental options we provide, all of which focus on helping you regain the comfort and ease of having your full set of original teeth. Dr. Lu and his experienced team value quality of care above everything else, and we enjoy seeing our patients regain confidence and improve the function of their teeth.
Benefits of Dentures
You have many replacement options for your teeth when you experience tooth loss due to decay, periodontal disease or accidents. Why should you choose dentures? Perhaps the most popular reason is to restore your smile to what it looked like before your dental issues began. Many people see dentures as the best alternative because they mimic your mouth’s earlier appearance.
If you have just a few teeth missing, dental implants or a dental bridge may be the right solution. When a great number of your teeth are gone, however, dentures may be the easiest option. The following represent just a few of their benefits:
- Less expensive than other types of tooth replacement.
- Improve and restore your ability to chew.
- Easy to remove when you need a break or want to let your gums rest.
- Make your smile look great, boosting your confidence.
- Lightweight construction for better comfort.
Types of Dentures
At our Vancouver denture clinic, we offer two main types of dentures:
- Full dentures: Also often referred to as complete dentures, this full set replaces all the teeth on your upper and lower jaw. All your teeth must be extracted before you can wear these dentures. You will remove them to clean them, but otherwise, you have few restrictions. They are easy to put in and take out.
- Partial dentures: If you don’t need all your teeth replaced, partial dentures may be the best option. The dentures replace several teeth but not every tooth on the jaw. Like full dentures, partials can be removed whenever you like and require special cleaning. Like full dentures, partial dentures also cost less than other procedures to replace missing teeth.
We can discuss the advantages of each type of dentures in light of your unique circumstances and personal preferences as well as your financial situation.
Call Lighthouse Dental Today
If you want to explore options for replacing your teeth, get in touch with our denture dentist in Vancouver today. Dr. Lu focuses on pain-free care at our laid-back, friendly office. Call us at (360) 576-3570 to book an appointment.
Book An Appointment
Contact Lighthouse Dental today for a brighter and healthier smile!
3205 NE 78th St # 11
Vancouver, WA 98665
Fax: (360) 571-7768
Hours of Operation
Mon: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tue: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wed: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thu-Fri: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm