My first visit.
We want every dental visit to be a great experience, starting with your first one. Here's everything you need before your first visit:
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and plan to spend between 60–90 minutes in our office. You will receive a comprehensive oral examination and x-rays to help your dentist assess your oral health. Dr. Erika will look for signs of tooth decay, bone loss, oral cancer, and Periodontal (Gum) Disease.
To save you time please bring the following things with you to your appointment:
- Dental Insurance card (if applicable)
- Photo ID
- Completed Patient Forms
Financing & Insurance
Since our primary goal is your utmost comfort, we offer many ways for you to plan for your treatment:
- MASTERCARD and VISA.
- Financing options through CareCredit.
- INSURANCE : As a courtesy to you, our office will bill your insurance company. We request payment of your deductible and/or the percentage you are responsible for at the time of your appointment.
- PAY AS YOU GO: Make your appointment and pay as you go. That way you never have a large balance while you are getting your dental work completed.
- LAYAWAY PLAN: Reserve your money weekly, bi-weekly or monthly toward needed dental work. The amount is credited to your personal account.
- Be sure to review our financial policy in the office or during online form submission.